Wednesday, November 12, 2008


Thanksgiving (Ole Miss Fall Break-finally a respite) is around the corner.

For my break I have lots of work to do...I have a commission for silkscreens on acoustic panels for the Lyric (http://www.thelyricoxford.com/gallery.aspx) to begin and finish (fingers crossed) before I hit 55 southbound. I'm working with Milly Moorehead West on getting these monstrous things of beauty completed!

I look forward to spending time with my family and reconnecting. Even though I am in Mississippi now, I still have a hard time getting away from the job to see family. May sound crazy, but my days are filled and I rarely leave my office or the print shop before 8pm. I love it and wouldn't have it any other way. I have a signed book for Lydia, May, and Ellen. I met Laurent DeBrunoff, the Babar man, and had to get some books for the girls. Very excited about giving the books to them.

No comments: